Can't visit the Porsche museum in person? Try this
We recently took a trip to Porsche's bespoke museum at the Porscheplatz in Stuttgart, and we heartily recommend the trip. However, if things are conspiring to keep you from visiting the pyramid of Porsche's history, then allow us to recommend a virtual tour via interactive floorplans, courtesy of Wallpaper. There are 25 photos from the various floors (almost as beautiful the ones in our gallery below) highlighting the museum's more dramatic locations. Put on your sunglasses, have some wurstsalat and lemonade while you watch, and it will be just like being in Baden-Wurttemburg.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video