Audi launches Facebook fan page for the R15 TDI
With the new R15 TDI making its competition debut at the 12 Hours of Sebring this weekend, Audi has set up outlets where fans of the diesel racer can get behind-the-scenes updates. A Facebook fan page has been created where you can see fresh photos and videos from the track along with posts on what's happening. For those who prefer their R15 news in a more bite-sized format, there's also a Twitter feed that you can follow at http://twitter.com/audiR15tdi. Audi promises to post tons of information as the R15 takes on the Peugeots and Acuras for overall glory in Florida.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX