Rest in Pickup: Man buried in 1967 Chevrolet truck
To ensure that the buried truck caused as little harm to the environment as possible, it was stripped of its engine and transmission, brake fluid and tires. Dancy's son said his father owned the truck for as long as he could remember, and that the unique burial was the last thing he could do for his dad.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models