Biodiesel Board meets with Vilsack, pleased with results
Apparently, the NBB is pleased with the progress that's been made so far, saying, "Implementation of a workable RFS-2 program is consistent with a national energy strategy that values the replacement of petroleum diesel with domestically-produced low carbon fuel. Secretary Vilsack clearly understands this, and the U.S. biodiesel industry applauds his leadership on this important issue." So, all systems go for soy?
[Source: Domestic Fuel]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video