Ford to unveil tri-fuel Mondeo at Leipzig Motor Show
There are dual tanks in this vehicle, so the total range when both tanks are filled is nearly 800 miles, depending on which bodystyle is chosen (the wagon has a smaller LPG tank). Sales are expected to commence in Europe in April with a starting price of €27,500. Not that it matters, since the car's not coming to America and the conversion rates are never proper indicators, but that equals $35,150 in the U.S.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video