It's Friday: one teeny, tiny question about the Watchmen movie
Anyway, while I was reading it, two panels caught my AutoblogGreen-tuned eye. Back in the mid-1980s, when Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons were working on the book, they used a passing reference electric vehicles as a type of future technology that was bypassed by a new teleportation ability that one of the characters, Dr. Manhattan, finds himself able to perform.
The Miami Herald says that director Zack Snyder has made a good movie "while still slavishly following its plot, practically panel by panel." So, one thing I'll be watching for is to see if this tiny little tidbit from the comic pages has made the leap. I'll admit, sometimes this job affects my life in very odd ways. Enjoy.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models