Motorcycle riders in Oklahoma to run red lights legally?
House Bill 1795 seeks to change all that by allowing motorcycle riders the ability to ride through red lights if there isn't any oncoming traffic and if its done in a safe manner. Good idea? We're not sure, but its backers say that the passage of this bill would likely reduce riding accidents and it would also have the desirable effect of saving fuel and reducing emissions. Similar legislation already exists in South Carolina.
[Source: Clutch and Chrome | Photo: lattiboy]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models