Ex-President Clinton loses out on Tesla Roadster test drive, for now
The event was held in what is claimed to be the only Platinum LEED certified aircraft hanger in the world. Needless to say, the former prez was eager to hop behind the wheel of the diminutive battery-powered sports car. Unfortunately, as the event was wrapping up, the guys with the suits and earpieces called a halt to the fun and dragged Clinton off to his next appointment before his thrill ride. With Tesla issuing an open invitation to the former president, it's surely only a matter of time before a drive is arranged.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models