Eric Bana offsets carbon emissions of new film, "Love the Beast"
The title character of the new movie is an Australian Ford Falcon coupe from 1973 – hardly a bastion of clean motoring – that was modified to take part in the Targa Tasmanian Rally. Bana's production company hired a team of specialists to calculate the carbon emissions spent by the crew in the making of the film, and the appropriate number of trees will be planted to equal it all out.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models