Geneva Preview: Pininfarina will bring B0 (B Zero) concept to Geneva
Not only are we a little disappointed about this development but we aren't sure that leaving the prototype at home was the wisest of decisions. Since the B0 is seen as an important part of the company's future viability and the search for a buyer is about to begin in earnest, wouldn't it be prudent to trot out a marketable prototype for the world's automotive press to fawn over? We say, "Swing per la recinzione!" (Swing for the fence!) What say you?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models