MIT GreenWheel: Simply an electric bicycle revolution
Over a dozen different configurations of the GreenWheel are scheduled to be tried and tested by a variety of cyclists this spring. Once the the team analyzes their feedback, an ultimate configuration of power, speed and cost will be settled on and mass production will get under way. With an estimated cost of "several hundred dollars," they better plan on making a lot of them since not only are they a wonderful "solution" for several cities and ridesharing programs already showing interest, but in a world-economy that can't afford to buy cars the way they used to, the GreenWheel should have a bright future.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models