Chrysler turns down the thermostats, removes wall clocks, cancels snowplows
Other interesting money and energy-saving actions include cutting its Christmas decoration spending budget by $10,000 and removed half of the lightbulbs at its headquarters. Also, the top decks of five parking garages will no longer be cleared after it snows, which we imagine may be possible due to the major reductions in workforce that the automaker has recently made. Lastly, the main cafeteria saw its hours trimmed and the remaining food services stations were shut down.
[Source: Detroit Free Press]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies