Aston Martin Lagonda concept coming to Geneva
Aston Martin announced its plans to revive the Lagonda nameplate back in September, and at next month's Geneva Motor Show, we'll finally get a glimpse of what Aston has in store. At this point, early speculation says that the concept will sport four doors and will be an evolution of Aston's past design language, offering an ultra-luxurious alternative to the automaker's core business: producing delectable sports cars and grand tourers. That could mean a crossover or some kind or a sedan, although we somehow doubt that Aston would produce a rival to the upcoming Rapide. A production version of the concept is expected to hit dealers sometime in 2012 and we'll have all the details from Switzerland in two week's time.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX