Audi R15 TDI spotted testing for the first time in Spain
Audi has confirmed the R15 will have a smaller, lighter diesel engine than the R10 along with other technical innovations, but details are unknown at this time. One possibility is the incorporation of a hybrid KERS setup to provide an on-demand power boost. Audi won't publicly show the R15 until it rolls off the transporter at Sebring next month.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models