Lo-Res Rumormill: BMW PAS concept surfaces
Although it's impossible to discern whether the pic is authentic, the design language is clearly an evolution of BMW's current aesthetic and the hatch bears a strong resemblance to the BMW X6. Since the PAS is built atop the 5 series platform, expect a range of both gasoline and diesel powertrains, including variants of the twin-turbocharged, 3.0-liter inline six.
Supposedly, European journalists will get a sneak peak of the concept tomorrow, so expect more details to be revealed as the lead up to the show unfolds.
[Source: CarSpyShots via WCF]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies