Swedes give a hand up, Th!nk to give 1,000 cars
The Swedes hope that Th!nk will not only eventually buy various auto components from Swedish subcontractors, but also help them move their transportation system away from fossil fuels. Th!nk expects to deliver up to 1,000 cars to their neighbors over the next two to three years as part of 12 demonstration projects. A couple of the vehicles are even said to be going to the Royal household. Love live the Th!nk! Hat tip to Luca!
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models