Would you trade power for efficiency?
Now, gas is cheap again, and Motor Trend is taking a slightly different tack with a similar question: Would you trade power for 63 miles per gallon? The target of the issue is once again the Ford Fiesta, which in ECOnetic form comes with a 1.6L TDCi turbodiesel under the hood cranking out 88 raging stallions. So, is it worth it? Answer in our new poll below.
|Yes, economy is king!||1 (50.0%)|
|No, 90 horses isn't enough||1 (50.0%)|
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video