Rendered speculation: 2011 Opel/Vauxhall Astra
For those markets that do get the Astra, a lineup of gas and diesel engines will be available underhood, including the new 1.4L turbo that's going into the Chevy Cruze. That engine will reportedly be available in multiple power levels in addition to the 140 hp unit that will go into the U.S. market Cruze. The Astra will also probably be one of the first models available with the second-generation GM mild hybrid system which uses a more powerful 15 kW starter/generator and a lithium ion battery pack.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video