REPORT: Toyota to sell decontented current Prius alongside new model in Japan
Toyota isn't responding to questions surrounding the rumors, as it says it doesn't comment on future product. We're not sure why questions about the current Prius could be considered "future product," but that's Toyota's story and their sticking to it. Inside Line points out that having two different models called the Prius could be a bit confusing, and we tend to agree. Our web-writing friends are all for a "Prius Classic" designation, while we're rooting for "Prius Lite."
[Source: Inside Line]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies