NASCAR pays some lip service to being "green"
Unlike ALMS, which has a full blown Green Challenge, NASCAR CEO Brian France this week hired a managing director for "green innovation." During France's press conference last week, he declared that, "Mike's responsible for planning and executing a comprehensive industry-wide green initiative." It's not clear what that means, exactly, but given NASCAR's traditional conservatism, we probably shouldn't expect to see any dramatic changes any time soon.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models