Rendered Speculation: SEAT to get its own BlueSport roadster?
An Audi derivative, like a little brother to the R8 and TT is in the cards. A Porsche version is reportedly not. But VW's Spanish subsidiary SEAT could get its own version. Supposedly Volkswagen's sportiest division, SEAT is lacking a halo car to embody what the brand is supposed to stand for. And considering all of its other products share their underpinnings with existing Volkswagens (or Audi, in the case of the Exeo), chances are good that the bigwigs in Stuttgart will give their Spanish subordinates the green light. Check out the BlueSport gallery below and then hit the link to see Paul Tan's SEAT renderings.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models