Coloring inside the Lines: Nissan 370Z Roadster
With Nissan anticipated to launch the convertible version of its 2010 370Z in a few months' time at the New York Auto Show, a batch of outline drawings of the new roadster managed to walk out of the EU patent office last week. But revealing as those blueprints are, they still require some degree of imagination. Fortunately, the guys over at GlobalMotors.net have precluded the need for imagination by coloring inside the lines for us and providing a batch of renderings that give us a preview of what the 370Z Roadster will look like when it hits the roads later this year. Follow the link to check 'em out, with our thanks to Andrus for the tip.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX