Verenium to build its first commercial scale cellulosic ethanol plant
When fully up to speed the facility will employ 140 people and produce 36 million gallons of ethanol annually. The total cost of the refinery is expected to be $250-300 million. Verenium's enzyme-based process for breaking down cellulose into sugar for fermentation will use grasses as the main stock at the Florida facility.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models