VIDEO: Designing the Chrysler 200C EV
The video comes in three clips. The first features design vice-president Ralph Gilles and exterior designer Nick Malachowski talking about "value" and "falling in love" (with the car) interspersed with detail shots as well as rolling footage. The second clip discusses the inside with several folks involved with creating the somewhat futuristic interior, including Ryan Patrick Joyce, the lead designer, who also drops the L-word in describing the contents of each surface and line. If you prefer not to hear the artists blather on and on discuss their passion, feel free to skip ahead to the third video featuring pure 200C EV, inside and out. Hit the jump for all the love.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models