Musical Sebastiens: Toro Rosso confirms Buemi for 2009
The last remaining piece of the puzzle, however, remains who will drive alongside Buemi in the new season. With the exception of the former Honda team, the second Toro Rosso seat is the only one left unconfirmed. Incumbent Sebastien Bourdais and veteran Takuma Sato are both reportedly in the running, but STR is apparently in no rush to decide, leaving the filing deadline on the Thursday before the season opener in Australia as their only parameter.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models