Ricardo Montalban, RIP
Earlier today, Ricardo Montalban, the excellent veteran actor, passed away in his home at the age of 88. His massive body of work reads like a history of 20th-century filmed entertainment, with appearances in everything from Bonanza to Hawaii Five-O to even Dora the Explorer. Perhaps best known for playing Fantasy Island's Mr. Rourke from 1978 to 1984, Montalban's memorable role as Khan Noonien Singh in the 1967 Star Trek episode, "Space Seed," would be reprised on the silver screen 15 years later in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan. It's arguably the best Star Trek film, due in very large part to Montalban's mesmerizing performance. But for those of us of a certain age, he'll also be forever remembered for making the phrase "Corinthian Leather" part of the lexicon. And as you'll see after the jump, he did it with style. Rest in peace, Ricardo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX