EVA Track T800: a 2WD, biodiesel-powered adventure motorcycle
A Dutch company known as EVA has been working on a new diesel-powered adventure tourer for the last few years, and the machines are reportedly ready for sales in Europe. A 54-horsepower oil-burner that's capable of running on biofuels is a great start, and the standard CVT transmission and optional two-wheel drive are icing on the cake. Fuel mileage of 100 miles per gallon at a steady 55 mph is the result, and a six gallon tank means that range will never be a problem. Click past the break for a short movie.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models