GT-R Done: A gaggle of Nissan supercars take Buttonwillow
Drop the needle on that old Blue Oyster Cult record, because Godzilla has come to Buttonwillow. More to the point, a a group of Nissan GT-R owners, enthusiasts, and tuners held a track day at the popular California road course on December 29th. The fastest lap of the day was 1:57, which is darned speedy. We'll let the videos posted after the jump do the talking. We're running a petition to get Autoblog staffers GT-Rs as official company cars, though it'll be tough to show up at the next one of these things with a scale model and try to turn laps. Thanks for the tip, Darin.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX