VIDEO: VW, BMW and Mitsubishi diesels lead the way in 2009 Dakar Rally
Two-time world rally champion Carlos Sainz won day two and leads overall in one of the VW Race Touaregs followed by another Touareg, a Mitsubishi Lancer, a BMW X3 and a second Lancer rounding out the top five. The four Mitsubishi Lancers are all running on non-food sourced biodiesel. You can check out a summary video of day 2 after the jump.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies