Renault to unveil a Twingo-based roadster
The Twingup's manually-adjusted roof can be stored in the trunk, and Renault expects that this solution will lower the price of the car so as it will compete against similar cars such as the Micra C+C, the Peugeot 207 CC and the Opel Tigra, which have electrically-operated foldable roofs. The Twingup should appear during the Frankfurt Motor Show in 2010.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models