ESpionage: minor tweaks for 2010 Lexus ES
For fifteen years, the Lexus ES has been the top-selling luxury sedan from the top-selling luxury marque in America. But after twenty years of sharing its underpinnings with the Toyota Camry, the Japanese auto giant has decided to let the two mainstay models go their separate ways. With the sportier IS sharing the duty of anchoring the lineup and a new hybrid model on its way, the ES might get scrapped altogether... but not before one last hurrah, previewed by the crude spy shot you see to the right. The 2010 Lexus ES350 will be a subtle update on the current fifth-generation model, in true Lexus style, with modest tweaks to the styling to keep it fresh for another few years. Nothing revolutionary, which means nothing to upset the model's conservative customer base, either. (That's what things like the IS-F are for.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX