Car and Driver gets in on the "Ferrari's are greener than Priuses" myth
Car and Driver waited a few months to pick up the story, but here it is on their pages today with the title, "Save the Earth: Drive a Ferrari." We're not fans of perpetuating an obvious myth, and this seems like one of those stories that's set to pop back up once every few months, much like the HUMMER versus Prius myth that still infects the internet from time to time. Shouldn't C&D be above this?
[Source: Car and Driver]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies