The Queen's Bentleys go biodiesel
The Royal Family is said to be very eco-conscious and is actually surprisingly well-versed in biofuels, with Prince Charles having already converted his Aston Martin to run on alcohol fuel and his Range Rover and Jaguars to biodiesel. Biofuel Bentleys are better than petrol-burning Bentleys, we suppose, but just switching to something smaller would have a much greater effect.
[Source: Daily Mail]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies