Inhabitat looks at top green transport trends of the year
Given financial factors, some trends 0 like the move to smaller compact cars, bikes and more DIY projects - will probably continue just because people won't be able to afford bigger, more expensive vehicles. On the other hand, the move toward more advanced "green" cars like EVs may stall because of the high cost associated with early examples. Only time will tell but Inhabitat is willing to give it a go.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models