Nissan-NEC JV to invest for 200,000 Li-ion batteries annually by 2011
The partnership is apparently quite bullish on the prospects for its involvement with Better Place and other electric vehicle test programs. Nissan and NEC may even add more production capacity in Europe and the US in order to supply battery packs to other car makers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies