Green justice: Should judges cuts electric car speeders some slack?
When the day came to apologize to the court and throw himself at its mercy, the electric car owner had to arrive early in the morning as he had lost the actual ticket and was unsure of the exact time the festivities were to begin. Thus began a series of events deserving of a witty and well-written blog entry which our hero has conveniently posted. Check it out for yourselves and let us know whether you think his "electric car defense" should have been more successful than it was.
[Source: Green Cars: Videos and More! via Ecomodder]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models