Early-50s NASCAR Tucker Torpedo photo surfaces
Apparently, a Tucker did hit the roundy-round circuit, at least for one race. A reader over at Hemmings has turned up a photo of a Tucker at a race in Ohio in 1950. NASCAR records from the time indicate that the car was classified last with zero laps complete. It's not known if the car crashed on the first lap or simply didn't start. Either way, it appears this may have been its one and only appearance.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models