Blame Game: Survey says who's at fault ??? Management or union?
59.1 percent of respondents believe that the union should offer concessions to the automakers. Lastly, about half of Americans surveyed say that they are just as likely to consider a car from Detroit as they were before all this mess started.
Oh, just two more nuggets: The survey also notes that those surveyed find that "Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer" is the most annoying Christmas song, and 6.7 percent of respondents still believe in Santa. Amazingly, we're not kidding.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies