Could the Ginetta G50 EV be the awesomest electric sportscar yet?
In case you are skeptically thinking, "Perhaps they are just fobbing off a pretty picture and saying it's electric," please consider that, not only is there confirmation of the G50 EV driving on public roads by the company that integrated the electric drivetrain, RaceTech Harnessing, but it has also been photographed hood up with its controller box exposed. We've put in a request for more info and we'll let you know what we learn about this low carbon Lightning GT competitor as soon as it becomes available.
[Source: Ginetta via g-wiz owner's club forum]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video