Gas prices go down, truck sales go up
According to CNN, December sales of trucks and SUVs will outnumber cars. For most of 2008, the order was reversed. Aside from the "they've giving it away" feeling at the pump, winter weather and big discounts on the sales lot are helping push big vehicle sales back up. Analyst predictions are that hybrid sales will be down as well this month. For now, it looks like Ford made the right move.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models