Click above to view TomTom's full line of portable navigation systems
We suspect that one of the most popular gift this holiday season will be portable navigation systems. Their prices are plummeting and every day new features are being added to these magical maps-in-a-box. TomTom is arguably one of the biggest and best manufacturers of portable nav systems, so we're proud to be giving away a TomTom XL330·S on Day 6 of the 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes.
The XL330·S features a 4.3-inch widescreen for easy viewing, an EasyPort mount that folds into the back of the unit, TomTom's Map Share technology that allows you to edit your own maps and incorporate the edits of other users and it's RDS-TMC traffic ready. Of course, TomTom has a full line of portable nav systems that range in price from $99.95 to $449.95, which is still about 1/4 the cost of an OEM nav system. Read below on how to enter to win your own TomTom XL330·S.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a single comment on this post (if you leave two or more, all of your comments will be disqualified)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person during entry period
- This entry period begins 1:30 PM EST on Monday, December 22nd and ends at 12:00pm EST on Tuesday, December 23rd. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive a TomTom XL330·S navigation system (ARV: $199.95). Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here
Congratulations to who is the winner of the 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes - Day 5! If you're please check your email and verify your eligibility. If you're not, comment on this post for your chance to win a TomTom XL330·S navigation system!