Sam Perry, Oprah's shoulder to cry on, talks Tesla Roadster #100
Perry also writes about the press conference/key handover ceremony earlier this month when he got his Roadster. It must've been quite the frenzied atmosphere that day. As the picture above shows, the store was filled with people and media types. Quite different from when we visited the LA store (see gallery below).
As for news tidbits, Perry writes that Elon Musk confirmed again that the Model S prototype is on track for an early 2009 reveal and that the "budget" $30,000 Tesla EV will be launched with a partner sometime after that. Read the whole glowing report here.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies