Click above to visit Car-A-Day and browse for your next piece of wall art
The holiday gifts keep on comin' courtesy of your friendly neighborhood Autoblog and partners such as Rob Ijbema. You may remember not too long ago that we featured Rob's website, Car-A-Day, on Autoblog. We were duly impressed with his ability to paint cars on a daily basis, and apparently so were you as more than a few Autoblog readers supported the artist's efforts by buying some of his work through the Car-A-Day website. As a thank you for the support and appreciation, Rob graciously donated one of his works as a prize for our 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes.
Titled "A German affair at St. Petersburg", the painting depicts this past year's Acura Sports Car Challenge of St. Petersburg in which the Audi R10 #2 driven by Marco Werner and Lucas Luhr bested the Porsche RS Spyder piloted by Timo Bernhard and Romain Dumas. Ijbema's painting style captures the movement and atmosphere perfectly, and believe me when I say it looks better in person. Read below for instructions on how to enter and keep an eye out early next week when the 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes continues.
HOW TO ENTER:
- Leave a single comment on this post (if you leave two or more, all of your comments will be disqualified)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person during entry period
- This entry period begins 12:30 PM EST on Thursday, December 19th and ends at 12:00pm EST on Monday, December 22nd. We'll randomly select 1 winner at that time to receive this original Rob Ijbema painting. Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here
Congratulations to Doug and Nico MCM who are winners of the 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes - Day 4! If you're either Doug or Nico MCM, please check your email and verify your eligibility. If you're not, comment on this post for your chance to win an original Rob Ijbema painting!