Today's prizes for the 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes are two CarMD handheld diagnostic tools. These useful little handheld scanners plug into your car's OBD-2 port (accessible on all 1996 and newer vehicles) and diagnose any problems that might be lurking underhood. They will tell you if your car's running fine, what service intervals have passed or if something isn't working properly and what it is. You can use CarMD to check out used cars before you buy, double check a mechanic's diagnosis and confirm your car is ready for that next road trip. Plus, you'll be able use included software from CarMD to find out exactly what those trouble codes mean, how to fix them and how much it might cost. Read the instructions below on how to enter to win your own CarMD handheld diagnostic tool.
How to Enter:
- Leave a single comment on this post (if you leave two or more, all of your comments will be disqualified)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person during entry period
- This entry period begins 1:30 PM EST on Thursday, December 18th and ends at 12:00pm EST on Friday, December 19th. We'll randomly select 2 winners at that time to receive one CarMD handheld tester (ARV: $98.99/per) each. Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here
Congratulations to Fau Veh, esteva03, Anne, Albert Klang and Justin who were the winners of the 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes - Day 3! If you're any of these people, please check your email and verify your eligibility. If you're not, comment on this post for your chance to win one of two CarMD handheld diagnostic tools!
ALSO, if you weren't a winner of the Snake and the Stallion on DVD, you can still buy a copy from Spirit Level Films with £10 off by CLICKING HERE and using coupon code AUTOBLOG01.