Toyota and Isuzu stall European diesel engine venture
Isuzu might not be too upset that Toyota wants to temporarily suspend the project, as it has already chosen to freeze all projects that were not already officially underway. One of Isuzu's largest customers is General Motors, which uses large diesel engines jointly developed with Isuzu in all of its Duramax-equipped vehicles. Rumors that Isuzu would be taking GM's medium-duty truck operations are also completely dead.
[Source: AFP via Google]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies