Click above to get £10 off the Snake and the Stallion using coupon code AUTOBLOG01
Today's prizes come courtesy of Spirit Level Films, which has a real treat in store for Autoblog readers. We're giving away copies of both C'était un Rendezvous and the Snake and the Stallion on DVD to five lucky Autoblog readers.
For those who don't know, C'était un Rendezvous is largely considered the best driving scene ever captured on film, with Jeremy Clarkson himself saying, "Makes Bullitt look like a cartoon." While only nine minutes long, the uninterrupted footage of director Claude Lelouch's lawless race through Paris is the most jaw-dropping driving scene you'll ever see on film. Thanks to Spirit Level Films, you can now watch the DVD legally on your livingroom's giant flatscreen rather than a little window on YouTube.
The Snake and the Stallion, meanwhile, is the most definitive documentary on how Carroll Shelby and his Cobras took on the mighty Enzo Ferrari in motorsport during the 1960s. Written, produced and directed by Richard Symons, the two-disc set also features original interviews with all the participants, footage of the original races and newly filmed reconstructions with the original cars (Ferrari GTO, 250 SWB, Cobras and Daytona Coupe) on the track. Check out trailers for both films after the jump and read the instructions below on how to enter.
BONUS: Spirit Level Films is offering £10 off the normal £24.99 price of the Snake and the Stallion just for Autoblog readers. Click here and enter coupon code AUTOBLOG01 for the reduced price of just £14.99 ($22.41 USD).
How to Enter:
- Leave a single comment on this post (if you leave two or more, all of your comments will be disqualified)
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec)
- Limit 1 entry per person during entry period
- This entry period begins 12:30 PM EST on Wednesday, December 17th and ends at 12:00pm EST on Thursday, December 18th. We'll randomly select 5 winners at that time to receive one DVD copy of Rendezvous (ARV: $29.95/per) and one copy of the Snake and the Stallion (ARV: $45.00/per) each. Please check your e-mail!
- For a list of complete rules, click here
Congratulations to KMac, who was the winner of the 2008 Autoblog Holiday Sweepstakes - Day 2! If you're KMac, please check your email and verify your eligibility. If you're not KMac, comment on this post for your chance to win C'était un Rendezvous and the Snake and the Stallion!