Spy Shots: Are reports of the BMW CS' demise exaggerated?
The unadulterated beauty that is the BMW CS Concept cannot decide whether it wants to be built. A little more than a year ago the CS Concept was going to be the basis for a new flagship sedan. A month ago, BMW turned heel and walked away from a production version, running instead into the arms of smaller vehicles and EfficientDynamics. Now, Evo claims it has caught BMW testing a CS mule near BMW's headquarters. What is actually pictured, however, is a 7 Series with a CS-style nose and headlights. While a production CS would be based on the 7 Series, this is a long way from BMW actually building the CS. We aren't saying they won't, since every car has to start somewhere... but we are saying be skeptical.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX
From Our Partners
Recharge Wrap-up: Autopilot mitigates accident in video, Ford exits India's EV consortiumWatch Video