Nissan set to attack small commercial segment
Entrance into the segment will require suitable powerplants, and Nissan has reportedly entered into an agreement with Cummins to supply a range of diesel engines for its vans. We know that Cummins makes an excellent engine, and this move may bring smaller oil-burners to the market than the huge 6.7-liter six cylinder unit that powers various versions of the Dodge Ram. About a third of Nissan's US dealerships are expected to offer the new line of commercial vehicles.
[Source: Automotive News (subs req'd)]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video