Friendly but fighting: the history of Tesla and Fisker
One thing the WSJ article fails to address is whether ultimately either company will prove to be financially viable in these difficult economic times. With sales of everything on the market, including premium cars, declining faster than the stock market, it's unclear how long the backers will hold out and whether buyers will step up to the plate for these expensive machines.
[Source: Wall Street Journal Magazine]
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies