Does an LPG conversion make this HUMMER green?
A German actor, appropriately named Jumbo Schreiner no less, has commissioned Geiger Cars, a longtime German tuning company, to build him just such an oddball machine. In addition to a 200-liter LPG tank out back, this HUMMER H2 has been jacked up an additional 10 inches and has massive 20-inch chrome alloys holding high rolling-resistance Toyo tires. To complete the atrocity, the entire vehicle has been sprayed in attention-grabbing burnt orange with contrasting blue XXL decals on each side. Green this is not, folks. Try again.
[Source: Inside Line]
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models